Did you know that large power systems can be directly affected by Electro-Magnetic storms?
- Larger HEMP Protected Electrical Power Systems can be accomplished in several ways.
Multiple generators paralleled together to carry the load
- Would require multiple shelters and thus be easier to transport to the site
Larger generators, each capable of carrying the load
- Shelter weight and size may become a limiting factor in certain locations
- We design the structure and construct pre-assembled components
- Size and weight of components would depend on transportation options, rigging equipment on site, and physical restraints on site
This table is based on having two (2) generators each being capable of carrying the full load, and having redundant UPS systems
Custom Designs and Fabrication are available.
Please call 1-877-486-0084
Uninterrupted Power System (UPS) SHELTER